Personal Injury

Types of Injuries From Slip and Fall Accidents

There are many types of injuries from slip and fall accidents. These types of accidents happen all around the world on a daily basis. In Connecticut, there are a number of different slip and fall accidents that have occurred in the past. If you or someone you know has sustained an injury due to slip or fall accidents in Connecticut, then you may be entitled to some types of compensation.


Slip and fall injuries can occur when someone is on the ground and becomes injured. This may have happened due to a person who was trying to cross a road or to someone falling down some stairs. Any time that you were on the ground and became injured, then it may be worth your while to talk with a qualified slip and fall attorney. The Connecticut personal injury attorney may be able to get your compensation for the medical bills as well as for any pain and suffering you may have experienced.


There are several different types of injuries from slip and fall accidents. They can include whiplash injuries, which is the pain of the neck and back after something like a car accident or some other fall. There may also be some bruising that happens after a fall. Another injury that may be sustained from a slip and fall accident is back pain. You may be able to get this type of compensation for your pain and suffering.


For children, there are also many types of injuries from slip and fall accidents. These types of injuries can include broken bones, scrapes, bruises, and head trauma. It may be hard to believe, but many children have been injured in the state of Connecticut because of slips and falls. They may have fallen down some stairs, they may have tripped over and fell, or they may have fallen and suffered an injury on their stomach, legs, arms, or head.


If you have any type of physical injury that has resulted from slip and fall accidents, then you should look into filing a claim against the person who caused it. There are many slip and fall accidents that involve property, such as home owner’s insurance policies. If you have an insurance policy from your homeowners or renters insurance, you will need to contact the company about your injuries from slip and fall accidents.


Once you have filed a claim, you will have to wait a while for your injury to heal, and for the doctor to write a final report on the injury. This report is typically called a Statement of Claim. The Insurance company will need to know about the circumstances surrounding the accident, when it happened, and where it happened. If there were any witnesses to the accident, they will need to be contacted to provide their statements as well.


After the claim has been filed with the proper authorities, you can expect a check to be sent to you within a few weeks. At this time you will need to wait for your injury to heal, and for the doctor’s report to come through. However, this is not the end of the process.


You should also not stop looking for damages for your slip and fall. There may be more money to be had if you can show that the other party was responsible for your injuries. Even if the other party does not have insurance, you may still be able to receive damages. Before you lose hope, remember that there are plenty of types of injuries from slip and fall accidents out there. You just need to be diligent in your search for the responsible party.


For the best representation during a slip and fall accident, we recommend the following personal injury lawyers:

Gould Injury Lawyers

900 Grand Ave #1, New Haven, CT 06511, United States

Tel: 203-773-0817